1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. US hits 100K+ daily cases for 1st time; PPE strains felt nationwide — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. COVID-19 threat forces Texas hospital to quarantine 190 workers Full story
4. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
5. HHS pitches plan to eliminate unnecessary regulations Full story
6. Flu activity lower than normal: 6 notes from CDC's FluView report Full story
7. What has prevented you from implementing AI to cut costs and drive revenue? Click here to learn how to choose the right path for your health system.
8. Support staff may face higher COVID-19 risk than clinicians, study finds Full story
9. U of Pittsburgh med students pen own oath; covers racial injustice, COVID-19 Full story
10. Medical associations unite to condemn misrepresentation of DOs Full story
11. How Spectrum Health, Duke University Health System and others are taking a more comprehensive approach to workforce management. Click here to read more.
12. OhioHealth giving 23,270 employees pandemic bonuses Full story
13. Some COVID-19 patients recover quickly, have stronger immunity, small study finds Full story
14. Where hospital employees have tested positive for COVID-19: November Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Compassion and innovation: insights into descendant management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.
2. Is your OR still a source of revenue? Click here to learn how third-party providers can help your hospital grow its margins.
3. Receiving the wrong drug can be dangerous, but so can receiving the wrong dose. Click here to learn how to properly adjust dosages for patients with kidney conditions.