1. Coronavirus can infect inner ear, study finds Full story
2. Ballad Health CEO says nursing contract agencies 'distorting' labor market Full story
3. Great teams don't just happen Full story
4. Dashboards alone can't improve infusion scheduling. See what made the difference for UCSF Health here.
5. 11 staff infected in COVID-19 outbreak at Ohio hospital Full story
6. Millions with mood disorders now eligible for boosters Full story
7. What AI healthcare solutions yield actual value? Click here to find out.
8. JFK University Medical Center names 3rd CMO in hospital's history Full story
9. New York health system issues call for clinical workers amid staffing shortage Full story
10. HCA to cease inpatient care at Florida hospital Full story
11. What does a future-proof health system look like? Click here to find out.
12. 'Long COVID,' 'super-spreader' among 455 words added to dictionary Full story
13. 22 COVID-19 related research findings
14. Only 40% of Americans know vaccines reduce chances of testing positive for COVID-19: Poll Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Variation in care is tied to increased costs + adverse events. Better clinical decision-making starts with these 4 steps.
2. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.
3. Labor costs are bad — a growing labor shortage makes it worse. Here's how 8 executives are meeting the challenge.