1. Hospitals report 300% increase in RSV cases Full story
2. Amid early RSV surge, treatment options remain limited Full story
3. Ohio probes physician who said COVID-19 shot magnetizes recipients Full story
4. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
5. Woman accused of posing as RN in 7 South Carolina facilities Full story
6. Man dies from flesh-eating bacteria after Hurricane Ian Full story
7. North Carolina system cuts 200 jobs Full story
8. 10 practices to address diagnostic errors: Joint Commission Full story
9. At Trinity Health, visibility is the foundation of cybersecurity. Learn how this 88-hospital health system regained control and secured all of its medical devices.
10. Tuberculosis cases rise for first time in years: WHO Full story
11. 'Won't let them use our hospitals as piggy banks': Union puts Prospect Medical Holdings 'on notice' Full story
12. Contract labor costs to decline up to 50% in 2023, CHS says Full story
13. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
14. The road to democratizing cancer care: City of Hope leader weighs in Full story
15. The 14 fastest-growing healthcare companies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.
2. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
3. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.