1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Only 25 ICU beds open in North Dakota; US sees most new COVID-19 cases in 1 week — 6 updates Full story
3. Ballad Health to postpone elective procedures at some Tennessee hospitals Full story
4. Beyond TVs and call buttons: Click here to join the discussion about how hospitals are driving innovation in the patient room.
5. Intermountain, Sanford to merge into 70-hospital system Full story
6. Senate confirms Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court: 5 things to know Full story
7. How Ochsner Health fuels high quality patient care with physician well-being. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. US News names 2020-21 Best Nursing Homes: 5 things to know Full story
9. Down syndrome linked to 10 times higher COVID-19 death risk, UK study finds Full story
10. States reversing, pausing, reopening because of the pandemic Full story
11. Dynamic care for critically ill patients — hear from UC Irvine Health System's CMO during this live discussion. Click here to attend.
12. Positive COVID-19 tests rise in 8 regions: 4 CDC findings Full story
13. COVID-19 antibodies wane over time; herd immunity may be hard to achieve, study finds Full story
14. 8 best nursing schools for men Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your OR still a source of revenue? Click here to learn how third-party providers can help your hospital grow its margins.
2. Compassion and innovation: insights into descendant management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.
3. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.