1. Nurses escorted out of Ascension hospital after raising staffing concerns Full story
2. Vermont hospital CEO resigns after no-confidence vote Full story
3. Methodist Dallas official: Criminal history of NICU parents 'not something we normally inquire about' Full story
4. Staff shortages complicate traditional pressure injury prevention. Here are proactive interventions that aren't as prone to shortages.
5. Healthgrades names top hospitals for 17 specialties Full story
6. Kids make up a third of flu hospitalizations: CDC Full story
7. Nation's 1st C. auris cluster among kids detected at Nevada hospital Full story
8. 8 hospitals seeking chief medical officers Full story
9. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on the current state of clinical workflows in transplant centers and hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5-minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. Dwight McBee on 'seamlessly integrating' health into the daily lives of Jefferson Health patients as chief experience officer Full story
11. CDC tallies 6 monkeypox deaths: 3 updates Full story
12. American Academy of Nursing honors Cedars-Sinai CNO with lifetime legacy award Full story
13. It's time to bridge the gap between digital health records and ERPs. Find out how inventory management systems can connect them — and why it matters.
14. White House ramps up efforts to promote omicron booster Full story
15. HHS awards $21 million to 13 hospitals to fight emerging special pathogens Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. More than 40% of nurses say staff shortages are negatively influencing the patient experience at their hospital. Here's how your organization can protect the patient experience amid staffing strains.
2. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
3. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.