1. RSV surge creates risk of 'tripledemic' Full story
2. Health systems brace for virus season with calm confidence Full story
3. Man charged in shooting that killed 2 Dallas hospital workers Full story
4. Successful hospitals can address inequities in cancer care while improving patient and staff experience. Here's how
5. 'Escape variants' account for 16% of US COVID-19 cases: 10 updates Full story
6. Vermont hospital medical staff vote no confidence in CEO Full story
7. CDC eyes oral polio vaccine not used in 20 years to halt New York outbreak Full story
8. Wyoming VA hospital accused of covering up patient death Full story
9. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
10. More than 1,600 people hospitalized for flu last week: 7 FluView notes Full story
11. CDC director tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
12. Helium shortage raises concerns around MRIs Full story
13. It's time to bridge the gap between digital health records and ERPs. Find out how inventory management systems can connect them — and why it matters.
14. Healthcare workforce lost 333,942 providers in 2021 Full story
15. 7 recent chief medical, nursing officer moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.
3. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.