1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. GAO to probe political interference at health agencies; FDA panel to review COVID-19 vaccines — 5 updates Full story
3. 4 California health systems refused or delayed COVID-19 transfers due to patients' insurance status: WSJ Full story
4. Dynamic care for critically ill patients — hear from UC Irvine Health System's CMO during this live discussion. Click here to attend.
5. Kaiser cited over lack of COVID-19 airborne precautions Full story
6. Where Trump, Biden stand on healthcare issues: 8 things to know Full story
7. How rapid patient feedback is transforming care at Northwestern Medicine. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. What Halloween looked like during the 1918 flu pandemic Full story
9. Healthgrades names best hospitals for specialty care Full story
10. Physicians may have discovered 4th pair of salivary glands in head Full story
11. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
12. UAB Medicine creates uterus transplant program Full story
13. COVID-19 hospitalization surge: How hospitals in 5 states are responding Full story
14. Give clinicians the gift of mobility — why instant access to patient records is a must for modern healthcare providers. Click here to attend the virtual presentation.
15. Vaccine exemption policies, by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
2. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
3. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.