1. What's next for unvaccinated, unemployed healthcare workers? Full story
2. Colin Powell's death spurs confusion over vaccine efficacy Full story
3. FDA will allow mixing and matching doses for COVID-19 boosters Full story
4. Clinical research is robust and timely. Here's how real world data streamlines the process for everyone involved.
5. 'Striketober': Why healthcare workers nationwide are walking off the job Full story
6. New Mexico hospital physicians demand new CEO Full story
7. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.
8. Treatment for COVID long-haulers: 7 things providers should know Full story
9. Flu cases up 23% compared to 2020, Walgreens' data shows Full story
10. Washington physician assistant's license suspended after more than a dozen COVID-19 complaints Full story
11. Nearly 40% of physicians nationwide report depression and anxiety symptoms. Here's what the CEO of Marshfield Clinic Health System is doing to support providers today and tomorrow.
12. Appreciation bonuses helping with retention, hospital execs say Full story
13. Vaccination-related employee departures at 29 hospitals, health systems Full story
14. 22 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Boosting productivity while reducing physician burden is possible. Learn how AtlanticCare, Community Health Systems & TeamHealth got it done.
2. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
3. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.