1. Illinois hospital regains level 2 trauma status Full story
2. 4 states still overwhelmed by COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
3. Healthcare may see a 'Great Retirement,' too Full story
4. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.
5. US COVID-19 cases fall for 4th consecutive week: 9 stats to know Full story
6. Allina Health suspends hospital ER, urgent care amid nurses strike Full story
7. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
8. SARS-CoV-2-like viruses found in bats from Laos, research shows Full story
9. US renews COVID-19 emergency declaration for 7th time Full story
10. 1 area seeing 'very high' flu activity & 4 other CDC FluView takeaways Full story
11. Applying for an Emergency Rural Health Care grant? Get tips on developing a competitive application here.
12. 128-bed Florida hospital to end obstetrics, delivery services Full story
13. Top 10 infection control stories so far this year Full story
14. CDC releases data on COVID-19 cases, deaths by vaccine type: 5 things to know Full story
15. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Paying physicians is complicated. Here's how your hospital can simplify the process.
2. Take the headaches out of OR scheduling. Learn how to streamline the process in this 5-page guide.
3. Your ED probably has misconceptions about how to treat behavioral health conditions. Here's how Amita Health + CommonSpirit Health improved their approach.