1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 hospitalizations hit 6-week high; J&J pauses vaccine trial over 'unexplained illness' — 9 updates Full story
3. Missouri hospital CEO put on leave over personnel matter Full story
4. How Adventist Health realized the revenue-driving potential of its own data. Click here to learn how the health system derived actionable insights from its wealth of data.
5. Some Vermont hospitals cutting travel nurses amid rising financial pressures Full story
6. Bridgewater founder gives NewYork-Presbyterian $50M for center devoted to health equity and justice Full story
7. How Ochsner Health fuels high quality patient care with physician well-being. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Deaths of 2 residents at North Carolina nursing homes considered homicides, police say Full story
9. Complaints of long wait times spur probe of California safety-net system Full story
10. Hartford HealthCare nurses begin strike
11. Give clinicians the gift of mobility — why instant access to patient records is a must for modern healthcare providers. Click here to attend the virtual presentation.
12. Coronavirus can survive 28 days on some surfaces Full story
13. 6 hospitals hiring chief quality officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.
2. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
3. A practical guide to price transparency: Everything hospital leaders should know. Click here to download the guide.