1. 'Capacity crisis': 11 open pediatric beds in Minnesota, health officials say Full story
2. 40% of US hospitals have vaccination requirements, White House reports Full story
3. COVID-19 hospitalizations drop to pre-delta levels in some states Full story
4. There are 4 key steps to building up your healthcare team's resilience. See what they are here.
5. Flu season and vaccine coverage: 6 things to know Full story
6. More people now getting boosters than first doses of COVID-19 shots, CDC finds Full story
7. COVID-19 is still disrupting surgical services. Prevent a backlog and maintain a flexible approach with these best practices.
8. WHO releases official clinical definition for post COVID-19 Full story
9. Pfizer seeks FDA authorization for vaccine's use in kids 5-11: 5 things to know Full story
10. HCA veteran named chief nursing executive of East Florida division Full story
11. Michigan Medicine increased infusion center capacity without expanding — learn how here.
12. Northwell CEO: Vaccination mandates work Full story
13. Mask policies by state — see how your state compares Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.
2. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
3. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.