1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Top officials push back on FDA vaccine standards; Trump isolates at White House — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 27 adults report inflammatory condition linked to COVID-19 seen in kids Full story
4. Pain management physicians are in an optimal position to perform certain endoscopic spine surgical procedures. Click here to learn the clinical and fiscal benefits.
5. Physicians resign from Kansas hospital amid concerns with CEO Full story
6. CDC clarifies stance on airborne COVID-19 transmission after previous mix-up Full story
7. How to put zero harm into practice in the OR. Join this live virtual discussion to hear insights on building a thriving safety culture from OR leaders and the IHI.
8. 6 college communities most vulnerable to a COVID-19 outbreak Full story
9. 8 drugs Trump has been given for his COVID-19 treatment Full story
10. Hartford HealthCare nurses set Oct. 13 strike date Full story
11. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
12. ER visits for COVID-19 jump in Midwest, Mountain region: 4 CDC findings Full story
13. 5 states with most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your hospital still struggling with readmission reductions? Click here to learn four keys to address the issue.
2. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
3. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.