1. 5 health systems' biggest patient safety win this year Full story
2. Don't be surprised if a new variant emerges this winter: Fauci Full story
3. Epic makes 'significant donation' to UW Health for nurse pipeline Full story
4. How ReSkilling can help you with those hard to fill specialty RN positions Learn more
5. No funds for Oklahoma Children's if gender-affirming care continues, governor decides Full story
6. Women's Health Awards names Best Children's Hospitals Full story
7. 'We're playing with fire': Lawmaker urges action on fight against superbugs Full story
8. Palomar Health launches nurse advice line for all local residents Full story
9. The patient transfer processes of old undermine clinical outcomes. Discover how University of Maryland Medical System modernized its transfer process here.
10. Fall booster campaign could prevent 745,000 hospitalizations, report finds Full story
11. Press Ganey names Dr. Nora Warshawsky as nurse scientist Full story
12. Hospital floors, employees' shoes may be 'underappreciated source' of MRSA spread: study Full story
13. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
14. 10 states with the highest, lowest average physician office visit price Full story
15. Cleveland Clinic saves $180M with employee wellness initiatives Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
3. Why did a flu, COVID 'twindemic' never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don't? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.