1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 cases up 55% among college-aged adults; NYC to fine people who refuse to wear masks — 6 updates Full story
3. Wisconsin hospitals wait-list patients, cancel surgeries as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
4. Billing has changed for single-use endoscopes. Click here for expert advice on processing payment.
5. Baylor St. Luke's regains Medicare funding for heart transplants Full story
6. Minnesota stops COVID-19 survey after reports of harassment, racial slurs from residents Full story
7. 2020 ushered in a new era of care delivery. Click here to learn how to build the next-gen communication infrastructure necessary to support healthcare's future.
8. Where hospital employees have tested positive for COVID-19: September Full story
9. The first presidential debate: 7 healthcare takeaway Full story
10. Hawaii ICU nurse fired after criticizing hospital's COVID-19 response Full story
11. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
12. Advanced life support can help critically ill COVID-19 patients survive, study shows Full story
13. 10 specialties with high percentages of female physicians Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
2. Improving quality of care is possible while containing costs. Click here to learn how it's done.
3. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.