1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Global death toll hits 1M; House unveils $2.2 trillion relief bill — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. California hospital rebukes physician who pulled out gun during anti-mask video Full story
4. Billing has changed for single-use endoscopes. Click here for expert advice on processing payment.
5. Colorado shuts down psychiatric hospital, seeks to revoke its license Full story
6. Nurses call for more safety measures as COVID-19 cases tied to Boston hospital cluster climb to 42 Full story
7. Why this North Carolina health system committed to modernizing the patient experience. Click here to attend the discussion.
8. Trump, Biden debate at Cleveland Clinic today: 5 things to know Full story
9. University Hospitals names new medical center CMO: 5 notes Full story
10. Disaster declaration issued after brain-eating amoeba detected in Texas city's water supply Full story
11. Treating substance use disorder during a pandemic requires a community effort. Click here to learn how to achieve quality outcomes.
12. Nearly a third of parents don't intend to vaccinate their kids against the flu, survey shows Full story
13. 5 nurses saving lives off the job Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Executive insight guide: Quick tips to be for read for price transparency on January 1. Click here to download.
2. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
3. A practical guide to price transparency: Everything hospital leaders should know. Click here to download the guide.