1. CDC drops universal masking guideline for healthcare workers Full story
2. US anticipates monkeypox will be eradicated: 6 updates Full story
3. Minnesota primary care chain staffs NPs exclusively Full story
4. Physicians spend more than 16 minutes per patient encounter on administrative tasks. Read about 3 ways you can optimize clinical documentation while ensuring coding accuracy.
5. Only 68% of young physicians would choose medicine again Full story
6. CommonSpirit posts $1.3B annual operating loss Full story
7. CDC starts tracking BF.7: 5 notes on the subvariant Full story
8. Mark Cuban's pharmacy on track to make profit in 2023 Full story
9. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
10. 6 systems launching residency programs Full story
11. Average signing bonuses for 5 most recruited providers Full story
12. US COVID-19 cases at lowest level since April: 8 CDC findings Full story
13. There's another option for negative pressure wound therapy that your organization may be overlooking. See what it is here.
14. UMass, Mass General Brigham to train 1,000+ unemployed individuals for healthcare roles Full story
15. 5 recent chief medical, nursing officer moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems like Intermountain and Northwell are transforming the patient experience. Join them with these 5 steps for accelerating patient experience innovation.
2. 71% of patients are frustrated with their healthcare experience. Here are tools to scale positive engagement with your health system.
3. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.