1. CDC director recommends boosters for healthcare workers, despite panel's vote Full story
2. Rhode Island Hospital closes part of ED over staff shortage Full story
3. Memphis hospitals treat 12 victims of grocery store shooting Full story
4. Traditional call center workflows are cumbersome and outdated. See how systems are changing that here.
5. Good Samaritan Hospital CMO to resign after 18 months Full story
6. Number of NPs, by gender and state: KFF Full story
7. Is your OR ready for a post-surge caseload? The right tools + tech can expand capacity. Find out here.
8. What Johns Hopkins employee survey reveals about pandemic's mental health challenges Full story
9. Patient safety advocates propose new federal agency Full story
10. Study explores rare COVID-19 related inflammatory disease in adults: 8 notes Full story
11. Delaying the cloud migration process is costing your organization. Click here for a discussion on how to get started.
12. COVID-19 misinformation prompts misuse of nebulizers, allergy foundation warns Full story
13. 30 Alabama hospitals in jeopardy as pandemic pressures persist Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
2. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.
3. COVID-19 shifted how patients access care. Ensure your hybrid care model strikes the right balance with this guide.