1. 'Twindemic' risk greater this year, experts worry Full story
2. Why patient falls are so hard to get ahead of Full story
3. As new vaccines emerge, some health systems are re-evaluating worker requirements Full story
4. Vaccinating the nation against COVID-19 required more than jabs in arms. 288,000 administered shots in 27 states later, here's how AMN Healthcare helped FEMA do it. Read the A-Z infrastructure
5. Swedish to invest $125M in employee pay increases Full story
6. We wear 'black robes, not white coats': Court overturns ruling compelling UPMC to give ivermectin Full story
7. Atlantic Health's Dr. David Sousa on the unknowns of long COVID-19 Full story
8. New Jersey hospital faces closure after 150 years Full story
9. A projected 65 million Americans will be covered under value-based health plans by 2025 — is your health system ready? Get tips on closing care gaps to ensure success here.
10. 82% of young workers say 'quiet quitting' is appealing, survey finds Full story
11. 5 recent moves from nurses unions Full story
12. How Dr. Tammy Lundstrom is working to solve Trinity Health's workforce shortages Full story
13. This 310-bed hospital resolved scheduling issues and boosted infusion center volumes 8% in just 7 weeks. See how the hospital met increasing patient demand — without having to launch a multi-million expansion project — here.
14. Physician assistant burnout, by specialty
15. 17 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
2. Specialty practice consolidation 101: Get up to speed on the top growth challenges and macro trends for physician owners and investors.
3. 100,000 RNs left the workforce in 2021. In 2022 and beyond, hospitals should do something that should have been done long ago — improve the healthcare working environment for vital caregivers. Here's how.