1. Hourly nurse pay for all 50 states | 2022 Full story
2. Omicron boosters for kids expected by mid-October: CDC Full story
3. Texas physician accused of tampering with IV bags held without bail: 5 updates Full story
4. There's another option for negative pressure wound therapy that your organization may be overlooking. See what it is here.
5. Aspen U surrenders nursing program license Full story
6. Long COVID-19 is 'greatest mass-disabling event in human history,' patient advocate says Full story
7. Duke: Healthcare worker burnout rose to 40% during pandemic Full story
8. Michigan health system taps physician as next CEO Full story
9. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
10. Top 10 preventive medicine residency programs, ranked by physicians Full story
11. WHO: Deaths from noncommunicable diseases now surpass infectious diseases deaths Full story
12. Monkeypox cases, state by state Full story
13. A projected 65 million Americans will be covered under value-based health plans by 2025 — is your health system ready? Get tips on closing care gaps to ensure success here.
14. Yale New Haven Health cuts 155 jobs Full story
15. 5 states with highest, lowest flu shot rates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
3. Why did a flu, COVID 'twindemic' never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don't? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.