1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. NIH staffer to depart after anonymous posts criticizing agency; vaccine for kids may not be ready by fall 2021 — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. COVID-19 guidance on airborne transmission was posted by mistake, CDC says Full story
4. Billing has changed for single-use endoscopes. Click here for expert advice on processing payment.
5. Parents sent Massachusetts teen to school after he tested positive for COVID-19 Full story
6. Where hospital employees have tested positive for COVID-19 Full story
7. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
8. West Virginia hospital CEO apologizes to staff after community spread comments Full story
9. Mayo Clinic workers to recover pandemic-related salary cuts, get $1,000 bonuses Full story
10. COVID-19 cluster at Kentucky hospital prompts testing of 100 employees Full story
11. How your team's response to COVID-19 compares to other organizations — a tech-focused discussion. Click here to attend.
12. Half of physicians report anger, anxiety over pandemic: 5 survey findings Full story
13. Acute kidney injury boosts death risk in COVID-19 patients, Northwell study finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1.Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
2. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
3. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.