1. Risk of nurses leaving too high to mandate vaccine, says Ballad Health CEO Full story
2. Oregon physician who spread COVID-19 misinformation gets license revoked Full story
3. Nurse practitioner salary by state: California is No. 1 at $145,970 Full story
4. Clinical research is robust and timely. Here's how real world data streamlines the process for everyone involved.
5. 7 takeaways from the FDA vaccine panel meeting Full story
6. Daily COVID-19 deaths surpass 2,000 — 5 details Full story
7. Learn how point-of-order advice on every test kept this Illinois system from overordering.
8. US COVID cases tick up after week of decline: 9 CDC stats Full story
9. Vaccination requirements spur employee terminations, resignations: Numbers from 9 health systems Full story
10. Pfizer says its vaccine is safe & effective in 5-11 year-olds: 5 things to know Full story
11. Is your OR ready for a post-surge caseload? The right tools + tech can expand capacity. Find out here.
12. 10 things to know about Valley fever, a fungal infection rising in the southwest US Full story
13. CDC to spend $2.1B to bolster US infection control and prevention efforts Full story
14. 33 recent hospital, health system exec moves Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.
2. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.
3. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.