1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. HHS changed testing guidelines despite CDC experts' objections; health workers account for 14% of global cases — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 24 COVID-19 cases linked to outbreak at Carilion Roanoke Full story
4. Your patients expect to do business with your practice like they do with other online businesses. Click here to join a discussion on modernizing patient payments.
5. How NYC Health + Hospitals is supporting its staff's mental wellness Full story
6. Nashville healthcare company failed to accommodate nurse's religious beliefs, EEOC Full story
7. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
8. Global flu activity less than expected for this time of year, WHO says Full story
9. US adult obesity rate surpasses 40% for first time, hiking COVID-19 risks Full story
10. Michigan reports suspected human case of equine encephalitis illness Full story
11. How your team's response to COVID-19 compares to other organizations — a tech-focused discussion. Click here to attend.
12. Why North Memorial Health's Dr. Carolyn Ogland ditched career balance for focusing on the moment Full story
13. 4 clinical chiefs: This is what a high-performing medical team looks like Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
2. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.
3. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.