1. 'The situation is dire': Idaho expands crisis standards of care statewide Full story
2. 15 respiratory therapists exit Kansas hospital in 1 month Full story
3. 1 killed, 1 injured in accident involving MRI at U of Utah Hospital Full story
4. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
5. St. Jude physician assistant makes history on first all-civilian space flight Full story
6. HCA Healthcare CNO to retire; successor named Full story
7. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.
8. 3 states administering most vaccines daily — Georgia tops list: 4 US COVID-19 updates Full story
9. 13 hospitals, health systems halting nonemergency surgeries this month Full story
10. Beaumont closes 180 beds over staffing shortage Full story
11. There are 4 key steps to building up your healthcare team's resilience. See what they are here.
12. Medical conditions preventing COVID-19 vaccination are rare, experts say Full story
13. Prove it, hospital asks unvaccinated employees claiming religious exemption Full story
14. WVU Medicine hospital diverted patients because of low oxygen supply Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.
2. No coding skills? No problem. Learn how leaders can harness no-code software to transform healthcare workflows in this 5-part guide.
3. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.