1. COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Virus has killed at least 121 children, teens; 'pre-COVID' life won't return before 2022, WHO expert says — 6 updates Full story
3. Maine 'superspreader' wedding linked to 7 COVID-19 deaths Full story
4. Leveraging analytics and automation helped this infusion therapy services provider enhance claims processing and improve analyst productivity. Click here to learn more.
5. New Jersey hospital faces nearly $10K in fines over respiratory standards Full story
6. Connecticut reports 5 cases of rare waterborne infection Full story
7. The technology hospital systems need to make zero harm a reality. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. 4 hospitals hiring nurses Full story
9. Whistleblower nurse claims Georgia ICE facility ignores COVID-19 safety precautions, denies care Full story
10. How 6 health systems are personalizing patient experience for baby boomers, millennials and Gen Z Full story
11. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
12. Washington hospital resumes surgeries after 13-day pause Full story
13. 4 common pitfalls to avoid after a medical error Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Has COVID-19 changed the way patients want health systems to communicate with them? Click here for survey results.
2. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.
3. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.