1. Slow or empty threat? Physicians linked to misinformation still have licenses despite boards' warnings Full story
2. Boosters not needed in general population, FDA, WHO scientists say Full story
3. World is ill-prepared for next pandemic, Bill Gates warns Full story
4. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.
5. 2 injured in fire at 257-bed New York hospital Full story
6. Henry Ford closes 120 beds due to staffing shortage Full story
7. It takes hospitals 90 days on average to onboard a physician, but it doesn't have to. Learn why.
8. Memorial Sloan Kettering names chief nurse executive Full story
9. It's 'flat out hard': California hospital leader addresses staffing challenges after travel nurses' departure Full story
10. Vaccine mandates have hospitals concerned about staffing Full story
11. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
12. West Virginia grapples with delta surge as vaccinations stall Full story
13. 5 states with highest, lowest flu vaccination rate in children Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How are providers combatting healthcare’s affordability crisis? Check out these 11 must-reads.
2. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.
3. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.