1. 'Their crisis is becoming our problem': Washington hospitals hit with Idaho COVID-19 surge Full story
2. New York health system to halt maternity care after staff resign over vaccine mandate Full story
3. 6 top undergrad nursing programs, ranked by US News Full story
4. Improperly washed scrubs can pose a risk to your infection prevention plan. Ensure they are a clean you can count on with an industry-leading wash process, proven to kill the virus that causes COVID-19. Learn more
5. Novant responds to leaked internal discussion of COVID-19 numbers Full story
6. Death risk 11 times higher for unvaccinated amid delta spread, CDC finds Full story
7. Patient expectations are evolving. Click here for 5 ways to ensure your organization is meeting their new demands.
8. New Mexico investigating 1st potential fatal poisoning from ivermectin Full story
9. 19 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
10. Former federal official tapped as CMO of troubled Eleanor Slater Hospital Full story
11. Novant Health improved OR capacity and saw a 10x return on investment — here's how.
12. US COVID cases fall for first time since late June: 11 CDC stats to know Full story
13. Staff shortages limit use of last-resort COVID-19 treatment in South Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.
2. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
3. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.