1. Biden mandates vaccine for all federal workers as part of new plan to combat delta — 9 details Full story
2. Mu unlikely to replace delta as dominant variant, virologists say Full story
3. Mississippi reports spike in stillbirths among unvaccinated pregnant women with COVID-19 Full story
4. Adventist's Dr. John Laird discusses OR safety + fiber-related complications — 5 questions answered
5. Nursing leaders under pressure: What new poll says about their challenges, well-being Full story
6. How J&J's vaccine fits into the US booster plan Full story
7. The hospitalist and the health system — How these 3 organizations are managing costs and improving productivity without burdening physicians.
8. Emojis could improve patient-physician communication, Mass General physician says
9. Maine Medical Center nurses call on hospital to keep COVID-19 protections Full story
10. UPMC deploys infectious disease tech from innovation arm's telemedicine company Full story
11. Market data matters to your practice. Join the discussion to learn the 4 areas you should be monitoring.
12. Older people more likely to experience severe breakthrough COVID-19, study finds Full story
13. If the frontline stops showing up, who will be there to care for the sick? Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPAA compliance.
2. No coding skills? No problem. Learn how leaders can harness no-code software to transform healthcare workflows in this 5-part guide.
3. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.