1. COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Patient sues UPMC after suffering third-degree burns in operating room Full story
3. University of Illinois files lawsuit to stop planned nurses strike Full story
4. The technology hospital systems need to make zero harm a reality. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. AstraZeneca halts COVID-19 vaccine trial after adverse reaction in UK patient Full story
6. Where furloughs stand at 92 hospitals, health systems Full story
7. Why this North Carolina health system committed to modernizing the patient experience. Click here to attend the discussion.
8. Coronavirus, antibodies can coexist in children, study finds Full story
9. 9 things to know about cardiologists' personal finances Full story
10. BioNTech, Pfizer expect vaccine results in late October while AstraZeneca pushes pause — 3 COVID-19 updates Full story
11. Do you have the tools to generate new revenue streams? Join the experts who will share how it's done.
12. How US News' best hospitals for cancer care are improving patient outcomes Full story
13. New York City hospital sees summer wave of gunshot victims Full story
14. 6 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
2. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
3. Leveraging analytics and automation helped this infusion therapy services provider enhance claims processing and improve analyst productivity. Click here to learn more.