1. COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 'Very low chance' vaccine will be ready in October, Warp Speed leader says; virus causes 'carnage' in lab-grown heart cells — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Surgeon sues Orlando Health for $800K, alleges forced in-network referrals Full story
4. Join us at Becker's first ever Clinical Leadership Virtual Forum - click here to register!
5. CMS launches streamlined dashboard of 8 existing healthcare compare tools Full story
6. Iowa's former communications director says state tried to withhold COVID-19 info Full story
7. The technology hospital systems need to make zero harm a reality. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. 'A gut punch': 23 advanced practitioners at California hospital let go after potential status downgrade Full story
9. Anxiety, depression linked to avoiding medical care during pandemic Full story
10. 'Show me a well-cared for physician, and I'll show you a well-cared for patient': 5 Qs with NorthShore's emergency medicine chief Full story
11. Learn how strategic staffing management can build a resilient organization. Click here to join the discussion.
12. University of Illinois Hospital workers set strike date Full story
13. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling, staying the same: Sept. 4 Full story