1. CDC updates risk assessment on BA.2.86 Full story
2. Patient sues Wisconsin hospital claiming part of surgical drain was left in leg Full story
3. Nurse survey reveals key opportunities to boost job satisfaction Full story
4. Keeping patients engaged helps drive good outcomes. Hear how providers are rethinking digital interactions to create a top-notch patient experience.
5. Physician guilty of manslaughter allowed to continue practicing medicine Full story
6. Is rudeness here to stay? Full story
7. Brain-eating amoeba kills one in Texas Full story
8. Patients cancel appointments at Ohio hospital over rumors of Legionnaires' outbreak Full story
9. Independent hospitals are going extinct. Hear how collaboration with neighboring facilities can keep your organization competitive while maintaining autonomy
10. 'It's like conducting an orchestra': Catholic Health's new CEO on leadership post-pandemic Full story
11. Virginia health officials see 3x jump in meningococcal disease Full story
12. Advocate Health CFO resigns Full story
13. Hospitals rebounding from the nurse shortage are focusing on education. Learn the strategy some are using for dual staffing + financial benefits, in this live session.
14. This virus could be a treatment for antibiotic-resistant bacteria infections Full story
15. The most dangerous places to work in healthcare Full story
16. Learning Opportunity: Tripledemic' threats loom — make sure your organization is prepared with these best practices.
17. Learning Opportunity: A seamless onboarding experience is vital for retaining clinicians. Learn what new hires hate about the process + how to overhaul it with automation.
18. Learning Opportunity: When it comes to chest pain patients, hospitals need to get it right every time. Ensure EDs are confident with this approach.