1. Texas health officials investigate US' 1st possible monkeypox death: 4 updates Full story
2. TidalHealth Nanticoke CMO dies at 53 Full story
3. Food, entertainment and staycations: Vanderbilt Health expands worker incentive toolbox Full story
4. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
5. The safety issues that put Novant hospital's Medicare contract at risk Full story
6. 'It happens all the time': UPMC, Allegheny Health Network see discharge delays from lack of space at nursing homes Full story
7. HAIs have risen amid COVID-19. Hear 2 infection control experts weigh in on the power of hypervigilant infection prevention during this live virtual session.
8. 5 states with most, fewest primary care providers per capita Full story
9. Viewpoint: Why medical students should be next for debt relief Full story
10. 15 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
11. Successful risk-based relationships require near perfect alignment. Join this discussion to learn how hospitals, ACOs and providers can all win.
12. Glove misuse's effect on patient safety during COVID-19: 3 report notes Full story
13. 4 nurses making headlines on and off the job Full story
14. Patients' trust in physicians may affect pain level, study finds Full story
15. A timeline of New York's polio case Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation
2. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.
3. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.