1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Testing czar defends guideline changes; DOJ may probe nursing home deaths in 4 states — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. CMS threatens to terminate Chicago hospital's Medicare contract Full story
4. How clinical asset management can be a source of stability in an age of uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. 7 leaders react to CDC's new testing guidelines Full story
6. Woman may be first person cured of HIV without treatment Full story
7. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risk. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.
8. Men have weaker immune response to COVID-19 than women, Yale research suggests Full story
9. Tennessee medical board asked to investigate former CEO who assisted surgery without a license Full story
10. Biogen conference may have led to 20,000 COVID-19 infections, researchers say Full story
11. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
12. COVID-19 death toll for US healthcare workers tops 1,000, news investigation finds Full story
13. COVID-19 linked to pancreatitis Full story