1. Nebraska government under fire for ad recruiting nurses without COVID vaccination Full story
2. Estimates of Americans with long COVID-19, per state Full story
3. Florida hospital terminates physician who charged $50 for mask opt-out letters Full story
4. Success stories + common pitfalls: How to actually reduce readmissions
5. Efficacy of COVID-19 shots in front-line workers tumbled with delta's spread in CDC study Full story
6. Arkansas hospital CEO resigns after 2 no-confidence votes Full story
7. There’s a critical link between the standardization and quality of hospital data. Learn how to standardize your data here.
8. Federal team sent to Alabama hospital overwhelmed by COVID-19 patients Full story
9. Fauci urges hospitals to use more COVID-19 antibody treatments Full story
10. Unvaccinated people 29 times more likely to be hospitalized for COVID-19, CDC suggests Full story
11. Children's Health in Dallas changed its rooms to combat the pediatric mental health crisis — Click here to learn how.
12. Physician shares 2-minute strategy to get patients on board with COVID-19 vaccines Full story
13. White House, physicians urge employers to impose vaccine mandates following full FDA approval Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There’s 15 KPIs driving your health system’s telehealth success— click here to learn them.
2. Learn how point-of-order advice on every test kept this Illinois system from overordering.
3. The shift to value continues — with hospital construction. See how your facility can take a value-based approach to renovations and more in this 4-page guide.