1. CDC reports evidence of monkeypox virus on household surfaces: 5 updates Full story
2. Healthcare pros speak out against Amazon Care Full story
3. 6,200 University of Michigan nurses to vote on possible strike Full story
4. Technology can be a bridge to greater equity — if leveraged the right way. Here's how to make sure new tools improve the health of all patients, not just some.
5. Healthcare providers from PeaceHealth vote to unionize Full story
6. 9 hospitals ending labor, delivery services Full story
7. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
8. 3 reasons pharmacist pay fell 5% last year Full story
9. Pennsylvania health system to lay off 245 employees Full story
10. What New York's polio case means for the US Full story
11. Don't fall victim to outdated compliance processes. Click here to modernize your aging tech + increase efficiency tenfold.
12. 34 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
13. North Carolina hospital to permanently close ED Aug. 24 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. 63% of providers say their consent process leaves them at risk. E-signatures make the intake process safer and more convenient. Get the definitive report.
3. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.