1. US sees 86,000+ hospitalizations daily — 2nd highest rate of pandemic: 7 notes Full story
2. Dispute over nurses' return to work stalls resolution of 6-mo. Saint Vincent strike Full story
3. OhioHealth appoints chief nursing exec, plans to expand nursing recruitment nationwide Full story
4. Incision management just got easier. Here's the simple change practices are making to reduce wound complications.
5. Long ER waits may be tied to rise in violence toward Missouri hospital nurses Full story
6. #GiveHerAReasonToStay campaign takes off, calls on employers to better support women in healthcare Full story
7. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPPA compliance.
8. 1M COVID-19 shots given in US in last 24 hours, White House says Full story
9. How 8 health systems are handling employee COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
10. Houston nursing students stepping up to help hospitals amid COVID-19 surge Full story
11. Success stories + common pitfalls: How to actually reduce readmissions Learn more
12. Physician pay increases, decreases in 11 specialties Full story
13. Anti-vaccine protestors travel to Missouri to confront CoxHealth CEO, pharmacists Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The drug price changes hospitals need to know for the next 18 months.
2. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.
3. Still trying to unify your ambulatory footprint and cut variation? Adventist, Banner and CoxHealth share 3 key integration tips here.