1. 'This is doable': A roadmap to monkeypox response from Providence, 2 more systems Full story
2. DOJ vows to 'pursue all leads' in threats against Boston Children's Full story
3. The best advice 4 CNOs from top 10 hospitals have ever received Full story
4. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
5. Viewpoint: No need to rename monkeypox Full story
6. The 3 most common words in Dr. Michael Osterholm's vocabulary right now Full story
7. Most health systems have yet to fully realize the power of genomics — Memorial Hermann is not one of them. Click here and learn how this leading health system is delivering precision healthcare at scale.
8. Breakthrough monkeypox cases emerge Full story
9. Beaumont-Spectrum system invests $20M to address nursing shortage Full story
10. 31% of NPs may leave healthcare: 5 survey findings Full story
11. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
12. More physicians observing colleagues behaving badly: 6 report findings Full story
13. 9 nurses making headlines on and off the job Full story
14. Monkeypox cases, state by state Full story
15. 7 health organizations seeking chief quality officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Virtual care has transformed from a luxury to a must-have. Here are 4 tips on closing the gap on virtual care delivery.
2. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
3. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.