1. When a nursing shortage and COVID-19 collide: How 4 CNOs are responding Full story
2. US to offer booster shots starting Sept. 20 Full story
3. Idaho, New Mexico hospitals weeks away from crisis standards of care, officials say Full story
4. When psychiatric emergencies are handled as effectively as physical ones, hospital efficiencies improve. Empower your ED with Emergency Psychiatric Intervention (EPI). Learn more.
5. Ballad Health children's hospital CEO tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
6. 12 staffers infected in COVID-19 outbreak at Colorado hospital Full story
7. Take a bulldozer to care barriers — see how one Ohio hospital is expediting population health efforts here.
8. Hackensack Meridian hospital taps new CNO Full story
9. Where cases are leveling off, dropping & rising: 8 US COVID-19 trends Full story
10. Cardiothoracic surgeon sues Sutter Health, alleges racial discrimination Full story
11. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPPA compliance.
12. Why monoclonal antibodies are the delta surge's unsung hero Full story
13. RN hourly wage in 10 US metro areas Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The shift to value continues — with hospital construction. See how your facility can take a value-based approach to renovations and more in this 4-page guide.
2. Learn how point-of-order advice on every test kept this Illinois system from overordering.
3. There’s 15 KPIs driving your health system’s telehealth success— click here to learn them.