1. Why a single monkeypox case is raising transmission concerns for researchers Full story
2. Pipe bomb found on patient at California hospital Full story
3. Nurses seek movement on racial reckoning after ANA apology Full story
4. Awareness isn't solving disparities in care outcomes. Get a stronger framework to address equity gaps here.
5. Polio may have been spreading for a year, CDC finds Full story
6. Physicians see uptick in patients wanting tubes tied post-Roe Full story
7. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
8. States ranked by polio vaccination rates Full story
9. BA.5 climbs to 89% of US cases Full story
10. Seton nurses call for hospital finance probe in wake of no-confidence vote in administrator Full story
11. Many complicated marketing tactics don't pay off. Get simple strategies that will actually work for your practice here.
12. Boston Children's faces harassment campaign over transgender healthcare Full story
13. CXO of Vanderbilt University Medical Center to step down Full story
14. 4 latest nurse lawsuits Full story
15. Top 10 hospitals for consumer loyalty in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Language barriers silo providers and patients alike. Get tips on breaking down language barriers and implementing preferred-language communication here.
2. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.
3. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.