1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Testing rates fall for 1st time; new research points to lasting immunity — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. OB-GYN practice countersues Prisma Health, alleges 'deteriorating' care quality and 'abysmal' conditions Full story
4. The information missing from your EMR — How to find it and what to do with it. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Where hospital employees have tested positive for COVID-19: July & August Full story
6. DC physicians see 'alarming' number of pregnant Latina women with COVID-19 Full story
7. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risk. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.
8. Fauci: Temperature checks often 'notoriously inaccurate' Full story
9. Beaumont delays vote on Advocate Aurora merger to address physician complaints Full story
10. New Hampshire hospital postpones surgeries over sterilization issues Full story
11. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
12. 7 hospital mergers called off in past year Full story
13. ED visits for COVID-19 fall for 4th consecutive week: 4 CDC updates Full story