1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. HHS data lags by week or more, experts say; preventive nasal spray in the works — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Neck gaiters, bandanas more harmful than not wearing a mask, Duke study suggests Full story
4. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
5. Mission Health moves chemotherapy out of rural areas Full story
6. Houston hospital closes within 4 years of opening Full story
7. Why this North Carolina health system committed to modernizing the patient experience. Click here to attend the discussion.
8. CMS updates patient experience star ratings: 4 things to know Full story
9. 266 hospitals with 5 CMS stars for patient experience Full story
10. Former nurse is 1st American to receive 2 face transplants Full story
11. How clinical asset management can be a source of stability in an age of uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. CDC: Most kids with inflammatory illness linked to COVID-19 are Black, Hispanic Full story
13. New York nursing home sent residents to hospitals to die, some state officials claim Full story