1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Test positivity rates
Where the virus is spreading fastest, slowest
2. 6 states form testing pact; 34 AGs urge US to boost remdesivir supply — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. NYC health commissioner resigns over city pandemic response Full story
4. What if you could help standardize care with interactive clinical decision-making? With UpToDate® Advanced, clinicians can use UpToDate Pathways and Lab Interpretation in their workflow to support appropriate screening, diagnostic testing, treatment, and hospitalization. Learn more.
5. Polio-like condition in kids likely to spike in coming months, CDC warns Full story
6. Pennsylvania to suspend childhood vaccine requirement Full story
7. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
8. UC San Diego faced 'serious morale problems' among physicians before targeted changes, report finds Full story
9. Pandemic could derail decades of progress against TB, HIV and malaria Full story
10. Florida hospital to close Aug. 31 Full story
11. How clinical asset management can be a source of stability in an age of uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. No COVID-19 spike in Milwaukee after primary election in April, CDC says Full story
13. 'We alone can do our part': How US News' top 10 hospitals are addressing health disparities Full story