1. Beyond the dollar: Hospitals embrace flexibility to retain workers Full story
2. New Hampshire hospital where fentanyl went missing names interim chief nursing officer Full story
3. Attack on nurse prompts Duke Health to intensify security Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare, in collaboration with The Chartis Group, has launched a new Health Equity channel to highlight news and stories on efforts to improve inclusion, diversity and reduce disparities. Read more.
5. 14 states with BA.2.75 cases Full story
6. Patient safety at heart of staffing shortage Full story
7. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
8. New York polio case tied to virus in Israel, UK Full story
9. Kindred sued over meal breaks automatically deducted from pay Full story
10. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
12. St. Louis nursing school closes after 124 years Full story
13. Average resident salary by year Full story
14. 3 COVID-19 forecasts to know this week Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%
2. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
3. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.