1. Arkansas, Oklahoma children's hospitals see 'worrisome' surge in critically ill COVID-19 patients Full story
2. Physician lives at Tennessee hospital to be available around the clock Full story
3. Biden expected to require vaccinations for federal workers: CNN Full story
4. Take a bulldozer to care barriers — see how one Ohio hospital is expediting population health efforts here.
5. Oregon hospital only taking emergencies amid long-term care, nursing shortages Full story
6. 26 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
7. Lessons in HAI prevention: How this California hospital leveled up protections for vulnerable patients. Click here to join the virtual presentation.
8. COVID-19 surge is encouraging vaccinations, Houston Methodist says Full story
9. OHSU cuts medical school class size due to lack of clinical placements Full story
10. Ascension to require COVID-19 vaccinations for employees Full story
11. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
12. Why Fauci wants US to make vaccine prototypes for 20 viruses Full story
13. 47 states where COVID-19 hospitalizations are rising: July 28 Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Value-Based Construction: A Modern Approach for Today’s Healthcare Challenges
2. What's AI's next act in healthcare? Click here to learn how hospitals are already implementing the next phase.
3. Healthcare staffing needs a reckoning. Learn how to rethink your workforce model and why not doing so will cost you more.