1. Philadelphia hospital CEO adjusts on-site schedule after serious safety lapses Full story
2. The latest TikTok trend physicians are warning against Full story
3. Security guard killed in shooting at Oregon hospital; suspect dead Full story
4. The pandemic changed infection control standards. What do orgs need in an updated strategy? Learn innovative approaches + ask the panelists anything in this live session.
5. Vaccine timing for COVID-19, flu & RSV: What to know Full story
6. White House taps military surgeon to lead pandemic office Full story
7. Discharge delays have a chokehold on America's hospitals Full story
8. Shuttered Miami heart transplant program gets green light to resume Full story
9. Emergency departments are at their limit. Interoperability and access to real-time data are essential to help improve ED efficiency. Here's why.
10. SSM Health scales back trauma care at Missouri hospital Full story
11. Jefferson executive resigns after Twitter trouble Full story
12. Pay cuts continue in the C-suite Full story
13. An A+ training program is critical for any sterile processing department's success. Learn how zeroing in on the "why" during training can transform department operations.
14. Why this medical school is teaching residents to use chatbots for diagnosis Full story
15. 11 nurses making headlines on and off the job Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Organizations are ditching the "call center" in favor of the "contact center." Learn the difference + why it matters to patients here.
2. Nurse shortages cost a lot more than $52k in turnover expenses alone. See 6 practical ways to optimize current resources + lower your premium labor spend now.
3. We're looking at upstream healthcare': Learn what hospital + health system leaders across the country are doing locally to drive health equity in a challenging environment.