1. Nurses urge CDC to tighten COVID-19 restrictions Full story
2. BA.2.75 a 'scariant,' not the next variant to worry about, experts say Full story
3. New York confirms 1st national polio case since 2013 Full story
4. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
5. How UConn's Caryl Ryan worked her way up from nurse to COO Full story
6. Monkeypox cases, state by state Full story
7. Fragmentation in IT systems is a barrier to high-quality cancer care. Learn the digital solution that helps employees and patients.
8. UnityPoint hospital CEO abruptly departs Full story
9. 3 strategies to improve physician wellbeing, care quality Full story
10. 5 health leaders share moments of allyship that changed them Full story
11. Reduce blood use by up to 60%, pocket millions and improve clinical outcomes. Jefferson Health shares their secret.
12. 11 hospitals hiring chief medical officers Full story
13. AAMC's new curriculum guide emphasizes equity skills for physicians Full story
14. New sentinel alerts, infection prevention guidance: 4 recent moves from The Joint Commission Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
2. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
3. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.