1. Legal confusion post-Roe is threatening maternal health, physicians say Full story
2. 'A very daunting task': Monkeypox treatment delayed by red tape, physicians say Full story
3. California hospital won't lose Medicare funding despite lapses in patient care Full story
4. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
5. HHS renews COVID-19 public health emergency Full story
6. COVID-19 admissions to rise through July + 2 more forecasts Full story
7. Current "best practices" aren't good enough when it comes to utilizing the OR. Hear first-hand how Rush Univ. achieves optimal use through cloud-based software.
8. Woman accused of impersonating nurse, attempting to kidnap newborn at California hospital Full story
9. Kansas hospital fires CEO Full story
10. IVF patients moving embryos to states protecting abortion access Full story
11. Hospitals must unlock more open time to maximize OR efficiency. Cone Health leaders share how they did it here.
12. Global hepatitis outbreak surpasses 1,000 cases: 4 updates Full story
13. UPMC names Maribeth McLaughlin as next chief nurse exec Full story
14. 27 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.