1. Nursing shortage gets worse as COVID-19 subvariant spreads Full story
2. How Geisinger's refund program is faring amid patient experience crisis Full story
3. Texas sues Biden administration over rules on emergency abortion Full story
4. Too many hospitals are failing to keep up with the rapid changes of the healthcare industry. Here's how your hospital can stay nimble while decreasing treatment time by 30%.
5. American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology to hold online exam over safety concerns Full story
6. How 3 health systems have amped up their workplace violence prevention initiatives Full story
7. This California hospital reduced pressure Injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.
8. US monkeypox response is lagging, physicians warn Full story
9. Monkeypox cases, state by state Full story
10. Indiana AG investigating physician who cared for 10-year-old abortion patient Full story
11. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
12. Lobbying for 'RaDonda's Law' gains traction in Tennessee Full story
13. Patient defends Cleveland Clinic mask mandate enforcement Full story
14. 13 systems hiring chief nursing officers Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
3. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.