1. 31 states where COVID-19 hospitalizations are rising: July 14 Full story
2. National nurses organization urges CDC to reinstate universal mask wearing Full story
3. US News' hospital equity measures: A first look at what they'll cover Full story
4. Respiratory season will be back with a vengeance. Are your facilities and supply chain ready? Learn more here
5. Missouri hospitals receiving staffing help to meet COVID-19 demand Full story
6. 12 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
7. Healthcare is complicated — contract management doesn't have to be. Join this virtual discussion to learn how to simplify business operations.
8. Uptick in violent crime adds to blood shortage at Virginia hospitals Full story
9. 'We can't do this forever': Cox Health nurse details working on COVID-19 unit, urges public to 'be careful' Full story
10. Tennessee halts all vaccination efforts aimed at youth Full story
11. Hospital RCM teams should play offense, not defense. Click here to learn how to prevent denied claims.
12. 21 recent COVID-19 research findings Full story
13. Phased surge plan at Arkansas hospital addresses staff shortages, COVID-19 surges: 7 notes Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients want to know the person behind the PPE. Learn the 5 core tenets of a strong patient experience and communication strategy here.
2. There’s a critical link between the standardization and quality of hospital data. Learn how to standardize your data here.
3. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.