1. 3 states account for 18% of world's cases; more COVID-19 therapies may be available in fall — 6 updates Full story
2. CDC wants closer look at swine flu strain in China, studying possible vaccine Full story
3. Texas COVID-19 hospitalizations slightly down for first time in 2 weeks; more military aid on the way Full story
4. Getting patient data right the first time is key to reducing payer denials. Click here to find out how to streamline and improve workflows.
5. NYU hospital fires nurse over racist behavior Full story
6. Texas CMO warns about 'COVID parties' occurring in multiple states after patient death
7. Join us at Becker's first ever Clinical Leadership Virtual Forum - click here to register!
8. AdventHealth CEO amid Florida COVID-19 surge: 'I wouldn't hesitate to go to Disney' Full story
9. Number of COVID-19 hospitalizations, state by state Full story
10. 25 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 14 Full story
11. A resilient revenue cycle depends on careful management. Click here to learn how to address those challenges.
12. Black, Hispanic Americans more likely to die of COVID-19 at younger ages, CDC finds Full story
13. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 14 Full story