1. USC nurses to strike for 2 days Full story
2. Missouri hospital opens 6th COVID-19 unit to meet surge demand Full story
3. U of Cincinnati Medical Center ties incentives to nurse-patient ratios under new contract Full story
4. Respiratory season will be back with a vengeance. Are your facilities and supply chain ready? Learn more here
5. COVID-19 cases up 16% last week; vaccinations down 54% — 11 CDC findings Full story
6. 7 things to know about the lambda COVID-19 variant Full story
7. Walk through patient scenarios to learn where, when and how AI can beat your utilization management expectations.
8. 30 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. Breathalyzers for COVID-19? Scientists say it's possible Full story
10. Woman co-infected with 2 COVID-19 variants prompts calls for more research Full story
11. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
12. 5 fast facts about the US nurse practitioner workforce Full story
13. Hospitals get more time to comment on new OSHA rules, but not to comply Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare has a patient-no-show problem. Here's what your health system can do about it.
2. Will a digital transformation help your health system reach its goals? Click here to learn what's hype and what works.
3. Telehealth risk management: How to improve patient safety and reduce malpractice exposure. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.